Re: [stella] WPlayBin 1.0

Subject: Re: [stella] WPlayBin 1.0
From: "Ruffin Bailey" <ruffin91@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 12:00:59 PST
>WPlayBin 1.0 is now available on my website.  If you have Win95/NT,
>check it out!

Hmmm... any chance I could get you to change the name so as to prevent
confusion with Robin Harbron's PlayBin for the C=64?  I realize this
might not be applicable to anyone else, but I'd certainly get the two
confused (as I did when I read the subject of this post! ;).

Thanks!

Ruffin Bailey, still
rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx in spite of the address I'm using now.

I apologize if this is sent twice.  Hotmail had been having some trouble
at work today, or at least I'm having trouble with it! ;)