Re: [stella] Magus 2

Subject: Re: [stella] Magus 2
From: Frank Palazzolo <palazzol@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:46:47 -0500
FWIW,

I ordered one in October, and my check was cashed in November.
I received a programming manual with a letter stating that everything
was going well with the boards.

I finally called the number on the flyer last month.  I've been getting
the runaround ever since.  Keith R. was supposed to call me but never
did.  They keep promising that they'll give me more info but never
get back to me.  I getting ticked off.

The latest I heard was that they "almost" had copyright troubles with
the designer of the original board, but that's supposedly settled as
of last week?

When I heard that I thought - "They're not even doing a new design!"
I would have been done with it by now if I was cloning something.

Let me know in private email if you want to get together to complain.
I think $170 times N unhappy people should get their attention.

Sorry for the off-topic rant :)
-Frank Palazzolo

palazzol@xxxxxxx

P.S.
This makes me appreciate the fact that the SuperCharger
makes real 2600 development available to anyone with $10. :)