[stella] Atari 800 Supercharger Software

Subject: [stella] Atari 800 Supercharger Software
From: Chris Cracknell <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 04:47:47 -0500 (EST)
I had posted a message to the ST newsgroups asking if there was anyone out
there interested in programming the Atari 2600 and porting the development
tools to that platform.

So far nobody seems interested, but one guy E-mailed me and said he has
software for developing Supercharger Games on an Atari 800. He's going
to look and see if he can find it. I'll keep everyone up to date on what
happens. It would be neat to have another system capable of developing
2600 software.

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that someone on the ST groups will
take up the task of porting the development software, even if just for
the heck of it. I've got hald a gazillion STs in this house. It would
be handy to use one of them for development. Since these computers are
so compact I could just sit on my front poarch in the summer time, get
fresh air (or what passes for fresh air in Hamilton) and write code
for the 2600.

                                 CRACKERS
                       (Crossed fingers from hell!!!)

--

Accordionist - Wethifl Musician - Atari 2600 Collector | /\/\
*NEW CrAB URL* http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html ***| \^^/