Re: [stella] Official Atari St 2600/7800 Dev Kit.

Subject: Re: [stella] Official Atari St 2600/7800 Dev Kit.
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 15:58:37 +0100
At 02:15 14.03.98 -0500, you wrote:

>The interface hooks up to the ST's parallel port. It shouldn't be too hard
>to build one if we could get the schematics for one. I wonder if we could
>build one that will function fine with the software but work with the
>2600 instead?

B&C still offers the 7800 dev kits for $150 on their webpage at
http://www.myatari.com

If you are desperate enough, you could try contacting them.
The only thing, that I would be interested in, are the manuals
for the 2600, that came with this kit. But $150 for just the
manuals is a bit too expensive for me.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg