[stella] 16K cartridge boards

Subject: [stella] 16K cartridge boards
From: Chris Wilkson <cwilkson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:22:21 -0800 (PST)
Ok guys,

I just got the first price quote back on gold plated, solder masked boards.
I can get them for $1.05 for the bare board.  Adding $1 for the logic makes
it $2.05 plus the eprom cost which should be about $2.  Throw in an old
Combat case for $1: ~$5

+ docs and royalties (me, Randy, author)

Total: Whaddya think?  $20

BTW...

I added in copy protection to the board design.
But since this is a public list, I won't mention how it's done. ;)

-Chris