[stella] Re: the big sprite

Subject: [stella] Re: the big sprite
From: emooney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Erik Mooney)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 01:32:21 GMT
(sorry, deleted the message so I don't have the quotes)

Well done, Eckhard.  Except that it doesn't seem to move diagonally, but
that's easily fixable.

This opens up some sort of possibility here... If one were to use two
megasprites of this size and draw them on alternate frames, and had tons of
ROM space, Mortal Kombat could be done on the 2600.  Any takers? :)  I'm
tempted to do it just to prove it can be done - let's see you Intelly, CV,
or even NES fans do that! :)