Re: [stella] Contest Award!

Subject: Re: [stella] Contest Award!
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 12:33:51 +0200
At 21.59 01/04/98 -0800, you wrote:
         ^^^^^^^^ Obviously, I won't believe it until I see the the prize ;-))

>The winner of the 1st annual Stella programming contest is:
>
>			**********************
>			Piero Cavina's Oystron
>			**********************

Lately I was thinking that another game could jump out at the last moment
and win the contest. When Eckhard posted his big sprite demo the other day,
I was terrified... :)
Now that I can ask... what happened to that multi-load platform game? The
latest version was very impressive.

>Piero will receive the grand prize of a framed and personalized plaque
>with the signatures of, Nolan Bushnell, Al Alcorn, Steve Mayer, Joe
>Decuir, Ron Milner, Larry Kaplan, and Larry Wagner, the founding fathers
>of Atari, and the fathers of the VCS hardware and software.

I suspect I'll have to pay for shipping ;)

Thanks again to all those who have contributed in this project. They should
get a piece of the prize too.. :)