Re: [stella] [Stella] Help on emulators needed

Subject: Re: [stella] [Stella] Help on emulators needed
From: Retroware <rcolbert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 19:59:55 -0500
kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> One difficulty I have is to determine which emulator I should use to
> test my programs. I've got three ones on my harddisk:

Get PCAE 2.0b at
http://www.davesclassics.com/Atari/2600/Emulators/pcae20b.zip

I have found it to be the most reliable as far as timing goes.  Run it
in full
screen DOS mode, not in a window.  I have found it has the best
Supercharger
emulation, as well as the best timing emulation of the bunch.  I can't
get my
latest game to run on Stella, but it works perfectly on PCAE and the
real
Supercharger.

				Good Luck!
					Bob Colbert