Re: Re: Antwort auf: [stella] Update to my game

Subject: Re: Re: Antwort auf: [stella] Update to my game
From: <kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 10:27:52 +0200
At Tue May  5 19:09:57 1998, Eckhard Stolberg wrote, in reply to one of
my last mails:

>>Well, I didn't figure it out yet, but I reached 14675; but my PCAE is
>>configured to 50 fps (that's PAL frequency, 'cause I live in Austria)...

>How do you do that? The frame rate depends on how many scanlines
>your game displays so it shouldn't matter if you use it on a
>NTSC system, a PAL system or an emulator.

If you run PCAE by just simply typing PCAE <Enter>, it shows all BINs in
its directory.
Then you can press F10 to enter the menu. There is a point "Set frames
per second", which can be used to set the maximum frame rate PCAE will
display. However, this limitation works only (for me, that is) if you
start PCAE out of DOS. If you enter DOS mode out of Win 3.1 and start
PCAE there, or start PCAE directly out of the File Manager, the
limitation won't work. It will then always display the maximum possible
frame rate, as fast as the emulation can be executed.
I don't know how it behaves on Win 95 or 98, since I haven't upgraded to
this yet.

With love (and many frames displayed per second),
Kurt Woloch