Re: [stella] Bat demo (was reset vectors)

Subject: Re: [stella] Bat demo (was reset vectors)
From: <kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:37:18 +0200
Chris Wilkson wrote:

>No, no, no...this was Nick's *original* "how to draw a playfield" demo.
>I added color cycling, just playing with it, but it was never meant
>to turn into a game.  The reason I sent this to the list was that I knew
>it worked on Stella0.7 and it was the only .bin I had at work.  Sorry if
>this caused any confusion. :)

>But now that you mention it, I can see the bat as a mothership.  Sorta like
>Phoenix or 1942 or something.  But I think I'll just leave it as a demo.  :)

Well, you could still try different styles of colour-cycling. What about
a rhythm of 00-10-20-30... instead of 00-01-02-03 etc.? This would bring
up all colors of the same luminance after each other (only to test how
this looks like...)

With love (and many colour cycling variants to try...)
Kurt Woloch