Re: Antwort auf: [stella] Re:Pacman (and Frogger?)

Subject: Re: Antwort auf: [stella] Re:Pacman (and Frogger?)
From: Chrissalo <Chrissalo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 07:47:53 EDT
<< Maybe you should also update your "Other Froggers" page. I hope you
 don't take the Supercharger Frogger for "rumoured" anymore, along with
 NOT having a screenshot of it... If you still haven't got it (the
 screenshot), maybe someone on the list can help you out... If not, I can
 search for one on the net. I think I came across a screenshot of this
 already, but I can't remember where now.

Yeah, quite a few of my pages need updating...

I have the Stella Cd... so I have frogger!

Thanks for the offer...

Chris

PS
Sorry for being off topic... I'll keep my mouth shut again now :-)