Re: [stella] Oystron availability?

Subject: Re: [stella] Oystron availability?
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 00:07:41 +0200
At 3:23 -0400 21-05-1998, Garon Grainger wrote:

>Piero perhaps you could clear up the Oystron question.  Is this the real
>thing? Was a numbering scheme ever implemented?

Hey, Oystron was released months ago and Randy has already started selling
carts, which run exactly the same code that is available on Nick's page
(v.2.9)!
In fact, Nick's page still says "the situation is slowly improving...
Oystron is near release..." or something like that. Please, Nick! ;-))

As for the numbering... the carts should be individually hand-numbered, for
what it is worth since it's not a limited edition (and there's no serial
number in the game code).

BTW... as soon as I receive the prize from Glenn, I'll take a photo for the
web page... :)

Ciao,
 P.