Re: [stella] OT:Jaguar

Subject: Re: [stella] OT:Jaguar
From: "Ronald A. Laski, Jr." <rlaski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 03:25:24 -0500
At 01:37 AM 5/23/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Ronald A. Laski, Jr. wrote:
>> (and once i got the controls down.. i loved that game that came w/ it... i
>> just got off work and can't remember the name... the game where you fly
>> over the landscape and pick up diamonds...) someone will mention it, then
>> i'll feel stupid! :) but i did like that game a lot! :)
>
>Cybermorph... I've run across several people that liked it, although I'm
>not really sure why.
>--
>Video games: http://www.classic-games.com/
>TW (online game): http://www.classic-games.com/tw.html
>Magic cards: http://www.classic-games.com/magic.html
>***** ATTENTION NEWBIES: Limit signatures to four lines! *****
>

>--
>Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/
>Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/stella.html

Well, it's not a high pressure shoot em up, tho it can be, at points in the
game, there is some hi speed exploration, and some interesting scrapes you
can get yourself into and out of... and the ship handles pretty well, takes
a little getting used to.. it's not perfect.. and i like the computer tell
me (after i hit a mountain) to: "Avoid the ground" :)
Ron