Re: [stella] How big is Kill the Paratrooper?

Subject: Re: [stella] How big is Kill the Paratrooper?
From: Bob Colbert <retroware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 10:02:38 -0500
At 08:36 PM 5/23/98 -0500, you wrote:

>So Bob, I know the game is getting real close to having used up all the
>2600's RAM, but how much ROM are you using now?  Iirc, the last bin was
>an 8k file, but how much of that are you using?

I'm using 6k right now - but not all of the 6k yet.  I have it set up
so I can make SC multi-loads and/or use a common bankswitching scheme
for making carts.  Only 2k of the 6k would be switched in when loading
new levels.  I'll probably use the Tiger bankswitching method for the
cart version since it is supposed to be a very simple circuit.

Hmm, gotta get back to programming on that thing - I have been working
on a "super secret" 2600 related project :) (No, not another game) No
hints until I get it completed though (maybe this week).

				Later,
					Bob