Re: [stella] Prop Cycles

Subject: Re: [stella] Prop Cycles
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <dankna@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 13:03:37 -0400 (EDT)
> On my TV, they're a lot more visible when the color saturation knob is
> turned up really high, and they do go away during the wait for a WSYNC.
> My favorites are games like Kaboom and Super Breakout, where you can
> watch the paddle tracking by the different interference on different
> scanlines.

  I seem to remember hearing this called "raster bleed", and it's a timing
problem, but I don't remember any details (unsurprising until I get a
download cart built).

___Dan_Knapp____The_Mauve_Baron______________________Beep Blip Bonk_______
<dankna@xxxxxxxxxx><dankna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://users.bergen.org/~dankna
GCS/M d? s: a---:+++ C++++ U++ !P L+ !E W-- N o K !w !O M+ PS+ PE+++ Y
PGP- !t !5 !X R- tv-- b++++ DI D---- G++>-- e !h !r y
rec.games.video.classic, NES, Atari 2600, C64, Mac yes Mac
If it's before midnight, it's early in the morning.