[stella] Mactari pages updated

Subject: [stella] Mactari pages updated
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 98 11:01:37 -0500
I've spent a few hours revamping the Mactari pages
(http://members.aol.com/~mactari), and they are a little nicer now.  Most
of the changes are cosmetic, but there are some fancy smancy images to
help you get MPW/RAsm up and running.  If you have some time, give the
page a quick glance and see what can be improved!  The "big" images are
at this URL:

http://members.aol.com/~mactari/Compile.html

Though that pages could probably use some more, I hate to overload the
site with jpg's.  There are text equivalents of each picture built-in for
Lynx users.

Thanks again, and remember the cetlink site is about to go kaput!  Update
your links to the mactari/aol site for the sake of all those potential
Macintosh-Atari programmers out there!

Ruffin Bailey        |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!
rufbo at cetlink.net |  http://members.aol.com/~rufbo