Re: [stella] It's a girl!

Subject: Re: [stella] It's a girl!
From: Chris Cracknell <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:06:10 -0400 (EDT)
Omedetou gozaimasu!!!!

Well now that Bob has a baby girl I guess we'll never be seeing another
line of code from him again. ;)

For those of you out there on the list that haven't made the leap to
parenthood. If you can answer yes to all these questions then you're
ready to have a kid of your own.

1) I no longer wish to have free time on my hands.
2) I no longer require sleep.
3) I'm tired of having spending money.
4) My fragile valuables are far too boring and would be much more
   intersting if they were smashed to bits.
5) I've had enough sex to last a lifetime and don't need any more.
6) I'm tired of living in a clean house and have a strong desire to
   stumble over randomly scattered toy piles.

                               CRACKERS
                        (Baby on board from hell!!!)

--

Accordionist - Wethifl Musician - Atari 2600 Collector | /\/\
*NEW CrAB URL* http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html ***| \^^/