[stella] MacDiStella tutorial up!

Subject: [stella] MacDiStella tutorial up!
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 98 15:56:52 -0000
Well, since I don't have to go in to work until 5pm, I thought I'd piss
away some time and finally put up something to occupy the space at the
end of the link to a once-ficitonal "Distella Tutorial".

I haven't even checked for spelling yet, but I did make some groovy
pictures that hopefully help the newbie Mactari programmer.  Of course
you PC fanatics are also more than welcome to take a look and give me
some suggestions.

The brand-new page and images are found here:

http://members.aol.com/~mactari/distella.html

And the links have been updated on the main page as well.

One last item of note:  Crackers' incredible thesis on the origin of the
[Pac] species now is up on the net as well.  If you missed this gem on
rgvc, take a look at http://members.aol.com/~mactari/Pakus.txt.

Ruffin Bailey           |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!
rufbo at bellsouth.net  |  http://members.aol.com/~mactari