Re: [stella] Spam and flames

Subject: Re: [stella] Spam and flames
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 13:03:46 -0400
At 09:35 AM 10/23/98 -0700, you wrote:
>For a while I screened new people by talking to them via Email before
>adding them.  But now I just automatically add them.  I don't remember if I
>added this guy or not, but he was part of the list.

I was just thinking I could add a javascript on biglist.com's site for
stellalist subscriptions (where you enter your email address in a text
form).  The script would make sure that your current domain matches the
email address you entered.  This has the disadvantage that it wouldn't
allow juno and hotmail-like address, but there could be another entry point
for these users that you could "manually" check.

Just a suggestion,

Ruffin Bailey