Re: [stella] Grid demo

Subject: Re: [stella] Grid demo
From: John Saeger <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 17:26:13 -0800

John Saeger wrote:

> Check out evenodd.bin.  The second set
> of RESPx is done on alternate lines.  So alternately you see three
> sprites in the first group, then two sets of two sprites.

I didn't say this exactly right, but look at the screen. The lines that
have RESPx to both sets of sprites shows three sprites in the first
group and two sprites in the second group.  You get three in the first
group because the prior line only had one RESPx.  The lines that have a
single RESPx only show two out of the three sprites because the prior
line had two RESPx.

John