[stella] MacDAsm is checked and running!!!

Subject: [stella] MacDAsm is checked and running!!!
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 98 07:54:22 -0500
>> Can anybody give this a quick whirl?
>
>Looks like "HELLO" to me :-)

John, thanks for trying that out for me.  Not real sure what was going on
there; I think I had a wrong option turned on in DAsm that put a two byte
header in the binary, so Stella either choked on the header or ran
_really_ strangely if you caught it just right.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have given MacDAsm a good
whirl, and have not only "HELLO" flowing down the face of my iMac, but
also have a couple of really nostalgic tanks presenting themselves ready
for bondi blue battle.  (Boy, that was cheesy)

I'm going to be late for work as it is, so I'm not going to update the
Mactari pages yet, but once I get the chance, I think RAsm will be
relegated to some dark historic corner and I'll update the tools folder
and tutorials to highlight DAsm.

And =Rob=, thanks for porting this over.  My problems weren't with DAsm
and MPW, but instead with the formats for the source and vcs.h files.
They needed to be run through BBEdit and switched over into MPW docs with
Mac line breaks (duh!).  Thanks for your patience.

Ruffin Bailey            |    Write Atari 2600 games on your PPC Mac!
rufbo at bellsouth.net   |    http://members.aol.com/mactari