[stella] 6502 tutorial

Subject: [stella] 6502 tutorial
From: Tennessee Carmel-Veilleux <veilleux@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 08:00:04 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

	I once downloaded a 6502 assembly tutorial that was located at the
'Incridible 6502 page'. It was an excellent tutroial called "Assembly
language in one step" if I remember. However, I know someone who would like
to learn 6502 assembly but the site where this tutorial was is down and I
lost the digital copy. All that remains is the hardcopy i made but I don't
want to xerox and send 55 pages halfway around the world :) Would anyone know
of a good 6502 assembly tutorial I could suggest to him, or even better,
would anyone still have that "Assembly in one step" tutorial ? Thanks in
advance to whomever responds.

	Regards,

--
Tennessee Carmel-Veilleux (Coordonator of Digital Meltdown)
veilleux@xxxxxxxxx (www.ameth.org/~veilleux) ICQ ID : 8604827