RE: [stella] Stella sequencing

Subject: RE: [stella] Stella sequencing
From: Colin_Hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:40:33 +0000

I agree will Andrew, I enjoy coding the 2600 ( although nice sony bits have
taken my time recently ) and anything I code will be designed for a 2k or
4k cartridge. ( Mainly because I can't draw to save my life )

Colin.

"Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 06/01/99 10:54:59

Please respond to stella@xxxxxxxxxxx