Re: [stella] self introductions

Subject: Re: [stella] self introductions
From: Paul Hart <hart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:46:36 -0700 (MST)
On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Schwerin wrote:

> I think my 2600 interest comes from the fact that I had one as a kid, have
> two now, and already know 6502 from the apple ii days.

Only two 2600s?!  You seem to have not progressed as far in your illness
as others have.  ;-)

I myself am a terminal case.  I own about fourteen 2600s (including
clones) and have at least one unit of each of the major styles of the
2600:  6 switch with wood grain (two varieties), 4 switch with wood grain,
4 switch with no wood grain, 2600 Jr. with big rainbow panel, 2600 Jr.
with small rainbow panel, and the list goes on.  My eventual goal is to
own at least one unit of every board revision of the 2600.  The thrift
stores in my area have had a copious stock of 2600s, usually for about $2
or $3 each.

Out of curiousity, how many 2600s do other members of the list own?

Paul Hart

--
Paul Robert Hart        ><8>  ><8>  ><8>        Verio Web Hosting, Inc.
hart@xxxxxxxxxxx        ><8>  ><8>  ><8>        http://www.iserver.com/