Re: [stella] Building yourself an A2600

Subject: Re: [stella] Building yourself an A2600
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 14:31:50 +0100
At 07.55 04/03/99 -0500, Dan Boris wrote:

>> If you look at the motherboard of Space Race, you will see the actual
>> shapes of the ships as diodes or resistors in a V pattern which, through
>> analog logic, delay the signals in such a way as to generate that shape on
>> the screen.

Glenn, do you have any photo of this board?

>Sorry if all this is a little off topic from the list but's it's a
fascinating topic >for me be a hardware junky ;)

The history of early Atari arcade games is fascinating indeed, please go on
whith this topic :-)

BTW, Mame does emulate some of them (Canyon Bomber, Sky Diver, Sprint 2..),
but I think it is limited to the microprocessor based boards.

Ciao,
 P.