[stella] **LET YOUR COMPUTER MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP!**

Subject: [stella] **LET YOUR COMPUTER MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP!**
From: IdealConcepts@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:21:28 -0800
This Opportunity is New, Easy, and Fast.  You have probably
never seen it before, even though many are making excellent
money at it right now. That is why it is the little known Secret
of many business people.

 ** The Dallas Morning News**

  "This home business idea is new.. it can be a profitable income
  producer. Since it's 'remote,' it doesn't matter where you do it."

A Word From The Creator of this Opportunity:

"My offer isn't a Get-Rich-Quick-Scheme.  What I'm offering is an
honest computer-based service that you can run full-or
part-time, from home or office. This service runs automatically
while you sleep, vacation, or work a "regular" job.
And I've helped over 4300 people, from all walks of life, to start
and run this lucrative business."  For Example:

*  "In January I'll be able to leave a 17 year job with the
      Postal Service.  Good job, Rob!  Keep up the great work!"
      R.W., Detroit, MI

So, why don't you let me show YOU how YOUR computer can
make MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP!

Our Marketing Manager is  ready to answer any of your
questions.  Please write us at INFOBOX2001@xxxxxxxxx
and include your Name, Phone Number and Best Time To Call.
 We will contact you shortly!