Re: [stella] some questions about the a2600

Subject: Re: [stella] some questions about the a2600
From: gentlben@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:30:23 -0700
> er, $FFFE is located in ROM space... good luck modifying the address there
> :)

if the address is in cartridge rom i wouldnt need to modify it...it would already be
modified.

> What you need is a Supercharger.. if you don't know about it and want a
> quick rundown, post back and I'm sure someone will help :)

something like that has got to be hard to find, and anyway, i dont have a real atari
2600 to use it on (although i wouldnt mind having one right now, along with good
working controllers, which might be harder to find, esp the keyboard ones)...