Re: [stella] a "pot" of confusion

Subject: Re: [stella] a "pot" of confusion
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 99 08:58:34 -0500
>It doesn't bother me that much.  The entire range of the paddle is a little
>too far of a throw for the wrist.  The "constrained" range is more realistic.

Certainly, to get to the higher levels of KABOOM!, it is more than
necessary to have the short paddle throw.  What I love about that game
(and it's certainly in my top 5) is the way you don't even think about
moving the paddle when things get hectic;  you just see and reflexively
"will" the buckets into position.  I really am going to have to rig up
that serial port to paddle controller job for DOS Stella...

Ruffin Bailey            |    Write Atari 2600 games on your PPC Mac!
rufbo at bellsouth.net   |    http://members.aol.com/mactari