Re: [stella] Games that do bad things to HMOVE...

Subject: Re: [stella] Games that do bad things to HMOVE...
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 08:07:42 -0800
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, April 24, 1998 11:45 AM

Bradford Mott wrote:

>I'm also including the program I used to gather the data.  If anyone
>has some free time feel free to build a table for the missles and
>balls (hopefully it'll be the same).

I modified Brad's program to display all of the objects (P0, M1, P1, BL,
M0) on the screen at one time to see if they move together.  On my classic
VCS, they do.  But on my JR, they don't.  Although I didn't count pixels,
the ball and missile 0 seem to work like the classic.  But the players and
missile 1 seem to be marching to a different drummer...

I've attached the program in case anybody wanted to play with it.

John