Re: [stella] Save Mary/VCS

Subject: Re: [stella] Save Mary/VCS
From: aadavis1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 19:29:55 -0400
I'll call Jay and have him DCC me a copy the next time he is in IRC and
post it here.
AlanD

At 06:31  5/06/99 -0400, you wrote:
>> jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> > Hmmmm.  Well, the mod that Jay Tilton had up for a while is the one I
used
>> > on my 7800 which Ruffin now has.
>>
>> Would it be possible for you to post/email me a copy of this mod.  I've
>> been looking for it for a while...
>
>Actually, no, I can't.  I don't have it anymore.  It was on my old
>486 that I gave away and I've been told that the new user has wiped
>the hard drive.  Since then, Jay put it back up for a while at my request
>and has subsequently taken it down.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a copy
>of it while it was up!  Doh!  Emails I have sent recently about it have
>not gotten a reply, but if enough people emailed him, perhaps he'd put
>it back up.
>
>If someone can make a schematic of it from looking at it, I'd be willing
>to send it away to have that done.  It's not that complicated, IIRC.
>
>Sorry,
>matt
>
>--
>Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/
>Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/

E-mail aadavis1@xxxxxxxx or come visit
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7837/ for
my trade/want lists for classic systems.
Carts: 2600=540 5200=66 7800=56 A8=146 Jag=54
SMS=130 Coleco=102 Intv=114 O2=51 NES=790 Arcade=11+