Re: [stella] Credits (again) using venitian blind

Subject: Re: [stella] Credits (again) using venitian blind
From: "Andy Welburn" <andrew.welburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 14:17:21 +0100
hi all..

i've been lurking for a while now, and i think it's time i added my 2
pence..

I was playing Fast Food the last night and i noticed that in between rounds,
the 'You're getting Fatter!' message scrolled from top to bottom quite
nicely, would it be worth your while disassembling that and taking a peek at
how they did it?

seeya..