[stella] Save Mary

Subject: [stella] Save Mary
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 16:14:39 -0700
I guess I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but I still need to
locate a Save Mary ROM image.  Whether or not we do this thing for CG Expo,
I really want to get some footage of the game for Stella at 20.  Even
though I am planning a third volume later, I'd like to keep Tod Frye on the
2nd volume.  Worst case is I can run the ROM image on an emulator and scan
convert it to NTSC.  If you've got one or know someone who does, please see
if they will share it for this good cause.

Thanks,

--Glenn

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--        ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698      ==
== Cyberpunks homepage      http://cyberpunks.atari.org	                 ==