Re: [stella] What's up with me, and The Core

Subject: Re: [stella] What's up with me, and The Core
From: jeffgamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Rothkopf)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 00:00:43 -0500
Hey, gang...!

Glenn made mention of "The Core" in his message below, and it brought up
the question in my mind.  Did anybody ever receive a copy of it?  Has Paul
gone silent in e-mail responding with you, too?  Does anybody have a
working phone number for him?  If everybody else did not receive The Core
from him who advance paid, is there any hint that anybody's thinking of
pressing legal arenas for remuneration?

Thanks for the feedback...

--Jeff