Re: [stella] SC demo unit bootstrap code

Subject: Re: [stella] SC demo unit bootstrap code
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:45:10 -0700
At 05:57 PM 7/22/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Note to Glenn: Would it be alright if I'd post the commented bootstrap
>code here and would anyone want to see it?

Sounds cool.

>does anything I said above make sense to you? Do you think it would
>be possible to convert the 8kb ROM banks inside the demo unit into
>the SC tape format and have you already put the binaries up on your
>webpage?

I you are referring to the demo graphics, if it is converted into a BIN
that can be run through Makewav into the Supercharger then I'd love to add
these to the Stella reissue.  Since these are mostly just promotional
splash screens, I don't mind them being online--although I can't speak for
Bridgestone.  The Starpath games themselves, of course, are a different story.