Re: [stella] submissions

Subject: Re: [stella] submissions
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 21:10:50 -0700
At 10:35 AM 7/30/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Re:  Robinette interview (though I'm sure you've already done it)  I

No, I haven't done it yet.  Trurns out Brad Mott lives within driving
distance of him.  So he'll probably be the one to interview him some time
in the fall.

>And I still have the question... will MacStella be on the CD?

No version of Stella is on the CD for a few different reasons.  Most
importantly, I think it would raise too many royalty issues with Brad and
the people who ported Stella to different platforms.  But also, we want to
be associated with a new commercial version of the Stella emulator rather
than people thinking of Stella as purely shareware.