Re: [stella] CG Expo: Cyberpunks products

Subject: Re: [stella] CG Expo: Cyberpunks products
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 20:53:56 -0800
At 09:31 PM 8/12/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I second that emotion... I am in the middle of a big move to another state
and
>can't make it to the CG expo but would love to get SGaNB2 and volume 2 of the
>documentary, so please don't forget us wee folks who can't go to the show!

This is definitely a general release.  I will have more details on mail
order very soon after the convention.  There are a few things I need to set
up before we're ready for that.

As previously discussed, we are also interested in selling larger
quantities wholesale to entities who may be better equipped to handle
orders, like Best Electronics or Telegames.  Once people see what we have
at the show, hopefully there will be interested parties.