Re: [stella] Working on finishing...

Subject: Re: [stella] Working on finishing...
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 09:16:52 +0200
At 23.30 07/09/99 -0500, you wrote:

>PAL.  It was suggested that I adapt the program to have two color palets,
>so that the colors can look better if played on a PAL system. suggestions
>for color codes for the above colors?  I have no way of testing this.

PCAE allows you to switch between color palettes. Test your choices with it.

> Even
>though my program has the scan line counting for NTSC, is it still fine
>for PAL?  Or should I make a different version w/ line counting for PAL?

Modern PAL TVs can sync to the NTSC line count, but you could always write
a program that changes TV system according to one of the two difficulty
switches. I did this on Oystron, take a look at the source code (it should
be on the new Stella CD.. :)

Ciao,
 P.