[stella] For Your Information....FYI

Subject: [stella] For Your Information....FYI
From: jiurocua41@kf-owner@stud.ntnu.no (ZOB-44)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:25:08 +0200
To all of our recent email survery respondence we want to pass on some
important information. If you received this message in error we apologize.

WANTED ENTREPRENEURS...

GREAT OPPORTUNITY BIG PROFITS IN IMPORT & EXPORT!!!

IMPORT & EXPORT SPECIAL REPORT!!!

You can become an Importer & Exporter. This special report shows you how to make money in the Import-Export business. This is a fantastic new way to start your import-export business right from your own home. The boom in selling import items to U.S. consumers is creating unprecedented income opportunities. You can begin without investing in merchandise. The U.S. Government will help. This special report has World Traders Digest and Directory of Foreign Supplies.

Hundreds of men and women have discovered that this field is an excellent way to earn full or part-time income. They realized how simple it is to import or export goods. The fact is, you can order goods from Europe or Asia easily as ordering goods manufactured in the United States.  By following the steps outlined in this special report, you can join these people in this fantastic business.

Hundreds of items made in foreign countries cost so little that your markup on many items will be as high as 1000%.  No this is not a misleading statement....ONE THOUSAND PERCENT!  This is due in most cases to the low labor cost in many foreign countries.  Manufactures can offer many items at a fraction of the cost comparable merchandise made in the United States. You can buy directly from these foreign suppliers and sell to the American market.  Several methods of operation are open to you: wholesaling, retailing or mail order.  Regardless of how you operate, one thing is clear...few other businesses in the world offer such tremendous profit potential.  Products you can sell at 10 TIMES YOUR COST can make you rich.
YOU CAN BECOME AN IMPORTER OR EXPORTER!

To order this valuable SPECIAL REPORT Send Check, Money Order or Cashier Check
for $15.00 Shipping, Handling & Insurance included if ordering in USA.

If ordering outside the USA add $10.00 International Shipping, Handling an Insurance to:

RESOURCE INTERNATIONAL
4337 E. Mallory Ave., Dept. IER-102
Memphis, TN 38111-7836 USA

Print this form and mail to the address above:

WANTED ENTREPRENEURS...

GREAT OPPORTUNITY BIG PROFITS IN IMPORT & EXPORT!!!

IMPORT & EXPORT SPECIAL REPORT!!!

Enclose is my Check_______ Money Order______  Cashier Check________

[ ] Charge My Credit Card

[ ] Visa   [ ] Mastercard   [ ] American Express   [ ] Discover Card

Account No.#:___________________________________________________

Expiration Date:_________________________________________________

Signature:______________________________________________________

Name:_________________________________________________________

Please allow four weeks for delivery.

We adhere to RESPONSIBLE Email Ethics

This is a 1 Time Mailing,  no need to be removed Our

software will automatically block you from  future mailings.

=