[stella] Stella Graph

Subject: [stella] Stella Graph
From: "Ruffin Bailey" <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 08:30:13 -0400
I've been using Chris Pepin's Stella Graph off and on, and as I said before
it's certainly a big help for programming.  It took a little doing to chase
down the outdated VB file needed to run it, but the short hunt on hotbot was
worth it.

What I'd like to request is a "reverse byte order" checkbox (I'm sorry it's
taken me so long to reply to your request for comments, Chris).  Right now
I'm using the PF2 (red) graph for player graphics, but it makes the bytes in
reverse if your Atari app counts scanlines incrementally instead of
"decrementally".  I've been thinking about making a simple (probably a
checkerboard that gets filled in with X's) Java app to do it, but I thought
I'd ask as Stella Graph has a pretty solid interface.

Anyhow, if you've got the code collecting dust somewhere, I know that would
help me tremendously.  Thanks for putting Stella Graph together at any rate!

Ruffin Bailey
Program for the Atari 2600 on your Mac!
http://members.aol.com/mactari