Re: [stella] Atari Freaks and Geeks

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari Freaks and Geeks
From: Paul Hart <hart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:37:35 -0700 (MST)
On Sun, 19 Mar 2000, Chris wrote:

> But their facts and dates were all wrong, like when the kid got an
> Atari, he started playing an Asteriods cartridge, but it wasn't a real
> screen shot of Atari 2600 Asteroids in action, it was more of a vector
> graphics version.

Yeah, I saw that and was quite incensed.  I guess that indicates how
pitiful we all are that we would notice the difference.  ;-)

They were supposedly playing the game on the Atari 2600 but the video
shots of the game screen in the show were from the original vector arcade
game.  The video was most definitely NOT from the Atari 2600 raster
version.

Paul Hart

--
Paul Robert Hart        ><8>  ><8>  ><8>        Verio Web Hosting, Inc.
hart@xxxxxxxxxxx        ><8>  ><8>  ><8>        http://www.iserver.com/