[stella] OT:Catbox

Subject: [stella] OT:Catbox
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 16:14:13 -0700
It seems wer'e in an off-topic mood right now, where tangential threads are interesting enough for everyone, so I thought I'd start a new one.

I've got my 2 Battlesphere cartridges, and am in the market for a couple Jaguar consoles, so I can use a Jaglink, but the Catbox was the best all in one unit to expose all the Jag's A/V ports et. al.

I think there is a definite need for someone to step forward and design a new Catbox-like unit and cost-reducing it as much as possible.

I wanted to put out the call here because we all know that there are some very talented hardware guys here who have done or are doing 2600-related hardware projects.

Have you guys thought about doing a project like this?

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment
Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698
Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/