Re: [stella] Obfusicated code contest?

Subject: Re: [stella] Obfusicated code contest?
From: kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 10:45:47 +0200
Craig wrote:

>How about, as a tribute to our mothers (Since it is Mothers Day coming
>up) having a contest where the code is judged by someone's mother. :)

Well, I suppose the OUTCOME of the code should be judged by someone's
mother... this would give some really useful, and beautiful programs (not
regarding the "beautifulness" of code)

And from Glenn Saunders's signoff:

>"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad
>"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler

How many of you actually understand what this quote should say?

With love from Austria (and many quotes to clarify)
Kurt Woloch