Re: [stella] Color test

Subject: Re: [stella] Color test
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 20:03:22 +0200
At 23:41 01.05.2000 +0200, you wrote:

> Of course I am interested if it works on a real (NTSC-)2600...
>(this is a 'frequently asked question' on this list as it seems ;) )

Since none of the people with NTSC VCSs have found time to try your
demo yet, I thought a test on my PAL 7800 console might be just as
helpfull for you. There are no problems with this demo on my console,
except maybe that the the first collumn is one scanline lower than
the others. But that happens on the emulators too. I think your demo
will work just as well on a real NTSC VCS.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg