Re: [stella] Save Mary

Subject: Re: [stella] Save Mary
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:24:08 -0700
At 04:00 PM 6/29/2000 -0500, you wrote:
The above was from 5/16/00.  I was just wondering the status of the project
here.  Is there going to be a Save Mary available for purchase?

If someone can provide a working hardware design that can translate easily into a run of cart boards, it's a possibility (this shouldn't be a one-off kind of board design). But we'd need the okay from Hasbro to do it legitimately, although if anyone else wants to do it on the sly, that's fine with me--it just won't be as satisfying since the whole idea was that it would have Hasbro's stamp of approval.

Last year Russ asked Hasbro to do this and it got shot down pretty quickly, but it's worth another shot.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/