[stella] multi cart

Subject: [stella] multi cart
From: "Timothy Farley" <locke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 20:51:08 -0400
I'm sure this question has been addressed in many forms, but I was curious
if it would be possible to burn create an Atari cartridge that could be
rewritable, like the Gameboy Exchanger, and if it could have a software menu
to choose between different ROM files on the cartridge. It seems to me that
with only a 3M ROM chip on the cart you could effectively store nearly every
Atari 2600 game ever made...

This has almost nearly been done. Kevtris made a project called "Bankzilla"
that I'm sure you are all familiar with, it is basically a 7800 modified to
have every 2600 game built in. I would be more interested in a cart that
held multiple games, than the system itself.

Thanks in advance
- Tim -