Re: [stella] anybody want this stuff?

Subject: Re: [stella] anybody want this stuff?
From: "Chris Pepin" <cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 23:27:54 EDT

I've got a few video game items that I'm willing to give away for free. The used video game stores in my area only give credit for good condition, "un-hacked" stuff, and selling this stuff on e-bay would be too much hassle for what this stuff is worth. So I'm offering this stuff to you guys for free, on a first-come, first serve basis. Here's what I got:

TurboGrafx 16
- power supply included
- No RF switch
- RF plug on unit is kind of loose
- includes these games: super star soldier, dead moon,
devil's crush, side arms, blazing lazers, keith
courage, keith courage (duplicate), neutopia,
splatterhouse

I'll take the turbografx 16 and games if nobody else has dibs on them. Let me know. Thanks.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx