Re: [stella] 7800 anyone?

Subject: Re: [stella] 7800 anyone?
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:12:28 -0800
At 11:58 PM 1/11/2001 -0500, you wrote:
Hi all,

This is slightly off topic but I am hoping someone can help me out with this.

7800 isn't really off-topic. There isn't enough activity in 7800 circles to warrant its own mailing list, so I've got no problem with 7800 threads in here, or Atari 5200/8-bit game programming, for that matter.

I recently acquired files of the unreleased protos NTSC Sentinel and Klax
from Bruce Tomlin. Unfortunately, the are in hex format instead of bin and I
need some way of converting them to bin. Also, if anyone knows how to create
an A78 header for use with the MESS emulator, I could use that info as well.

I have a hex>bin/bin>hex converter for the Amiga that works well. I have never found anything like that for the PC although I'm sure there must be some dos programs out there that can do it.

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/