Subject: [stella] approvals|
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:50:58 -0800
I've noticed that some people have been posting using different email
addresses vs. what's logged in the system. The system interprets this as
you not being a member, and bounces it to the approval queue. Since I tend
to only check it once or twice a week, be aware that this is going to delay
your post considerably.
It would be better for you to make sure the address in the system is the
one you tend to post from.
Or you could add double-sub and even if you don't want the messages where
you post from, just filter them out as they come in.
Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/
Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/
- Re: [stella] Re:7800 anyone?, (continued)
- Msorman - Mon, 15 Jan 2001 00:56:40 -0500 (EST)
- Chad Schell - Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:58:07 -0500 (EST)
- vgs - Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:59:26 -0500 (EST)
- Glenn Saunders - Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:50:13 -0500 (EST) <=
- Chad Schell - Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:34:12 -0500 (EST)
- Msorman - Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:51:52 -0500 (EST)