Antwort auf: [stella] Qb: Latest version v0.02

Subject: Antwort auf: [stella] Qb: Latest version v0.02
From: Kurt.Woloch@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:03:45 +0100
A. Davie wrote:

>One conceptual problem I have is that when you jump at the top of the
>screen, your sprite disappears, as sprites are used for the high-score
>routine.  I guess I could detect that, and switch off the score when you do
>that... but it would look a bit odd.  Any suggestions?

Well, don't worry... Q*bert also does it like that. And... since your game's
called Qb anyway... who cares? ;-)

With love (and many digits to disappear)
Kurt Woloch

P.S.: Congratulations for all that's happening on this list lately (which I
think is very much). Currently I'm stuck with programming other things than
2600 games (like MP3 searches, CD+G disks or live concerts), but I sure
appreciate everything that's written here.

-