Re: [stella] Dino Eggs (was: Where To Begin )

Subject: Re: [stella] Dino Eggs (was: Where To Begin )
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:10:38 +0100
Thomas Jentzsch wrote:

> Tempest wrote::
> > One other problem I can foresee is that the original game used two buttons
> > (one to jump and one to pick stuff up), what can I do to get around this
> > little snag?  I suppose I could have pushing up be jump, or I could use
> > something like the booster grip to make two buttons.  Any ideas?

> Look at the control scheme of the C64 version. The C64 has the same joystick as the 2600.

I think on the C64 version you collect the eggs with fire+down.

But I see another little thing: The wood is _collected_ too with that
method. To start a fire I think you needed to hit SPACE or one of the
function keys. Ok, just make it _not_ collectable on the VCS. So
fire+down either collects an egg or starts a fire.

Greetings,
	Manuel

-